Annual memberships, as well as week and day passes are available. You can fill out an application for membership today and sign up your pup(s) for park membership.
Annual membership: $50 for the first dog, and $10 for each additional dog
Week pass: $20 per dog
Day pass: $10 per dog
What you’ll need to join
- A completed membership application, which can be found below
- A completed waiver liability form and sign-off sheet, which can be found below
- Shot records from your veterinarian are required (rabies, bordetella, distemper and parvo). All vaccination records must be current.
Required forms for application
- Application Form (for new members)
- Renewal form (for current members)
- Week/day pass form
- Waiver liability form
- Sign-off sheet
How to apply for membership
- View the orientation presentation below, and verify that you have viewed it.
- Print and fill out all necessary forms, and bring those, along with required vaccination records and payments to Save A Lot, 1500 East John Rowan Blvd., Bardstown, KY.
- Upon completed registration, you will be given a BCBP tag for each dog and a key fob that will allow access to the park. Park hours are 8 a.m.-9:00 p.m., 7 days a week.